Please register for camps here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e044eadae2fa5f94-summer
June 18-22 (3rd-5th) (Signup Genius says 4th-5th, but it now includes 3rd for this week as well!)
June 25-29 (1st-3rd)
July 2-6 (No camp on 4th) (1st-5th)
July 9-13 (1st-5th)
July 16-20 (1st-5th)
July 23-27 (4, 5, and 6 year olds and 4th-5th)
July 30-Aug 3 (1st-3rd)
Aug 6-10 (1st-3rd)
Aug 13-17 (1st-3rd)
*(Grades are determined by the grade your child will be going into for the 2018-2019 school year)
- Each camp will be five days long, with the exception of July 2-6 (No camp on July 4th)
- Camp will officially start at 9:00am but drop off can be from 8:30-9:00 am
- Camp ends officially at 4:00 but pick-up can be from 4:00-4:15pm
- If you need a later pick up time you may pay $25 for the week (or $5/day) and pick your child up no later than 5:15
- If campers are picked up later than 4:15 on any given day, a $5 late fee will be assessed and charged at the end of the week
- All campers will receive a free camp t-shirt on the first day
- All campers are responsible for bringing their own lunch and snack
- Each camper will need to have the medical form and the enrollment form completed and turned in on the first day of camp.
Your child will be immersed in the outdoors! They will be involved in tending to the farm animals (goats, chickens, ducks, dogs, Guinea pigs), working in the garden, learning about different ecosystems (prairies, forests, wetlands, etc.), studying different forms of living creatures (microorganisms, insects, birds, mammals and more), and learning how to be stewards of our beautiful planet. Each day will be carefully planned out by your child’s leader. We also love to incorporate art/building projects and self-guided exploration into our day.
- There is a non refundable registration fee of $100/child for each week that you sign up for the camp. This fee will lock your position for the camp on that week. Your position will not be secure until your registration fee is paid.
- The registration fee will go towards the total cost of the camp.
- Cost: All 5-day weeks will be $300 (July 2-6 will be $240)
- Camp is to be paid in full prior to attending the first day of camp.
- $25 discount on additional children who sign-up for the same week
If you wish to cancel your registration:
- Two or more weeks from your camp date: Loss of registration fee ($100)
- Two weeks or less: Loss of registration and remaining camp cost ($300 or ($240 July 2-6))
- If a serious medical issue arises and your child has to miss camp days we will prorate each remaining day and give you a refund, but a medical note from a physician will be required.
- If a family emergency comes up, then please discuss this with either Brydie or Brent